4th Women in Construction, Infrastructure & Engineering Leadership Summit
January 28th - 31st 2020
Pan Pacific Perth
The Construction, Infrastructure and Engineering industries dominate Australia's economy, but there's a lack of female representation in executive, leadership, and technical roles. Women's participation has fallen 3% in 10 years, and women are leaving the industry 39% faster than their male counterparts. It begs the question, what's discouraging women from entering and remaining in this workforce?
Join us for two days of inspirational and empowering keynotes, panel discussions, and practical coaching sessions, as we explore strategies for increasing the representation of women and give you the tools to progress your leadership career and own your professional success.
- Navigating male-dominated environments
- Attracting & retaining top female talent
- Transitioning from technical specialist to leader
- Championing change in your organisation & beyond
Featured Speakers include:
- Kate West, Principal & Group Leader - Arup
- Joanna Carson, Executive General Manager, Strategy, Innovation & Change - ABN Group
- Miriam Stanborough, Group Manager, Productivity & Innovation - Monadelphous
- Tanya Eales, General Manager, People & Culture - Westrac
Book Now with priority code QA3 for a 10% discount!
Phone: +61 2 8239 9711