Water Services Coordinator - [Archived Advertisement]
Command Group (View other jobs from this organisation)
First listed on: 14 October 2019
Water Services Coordinator
Command Group are currently working with our Tier 2 design client on the lookout for mid to senior level Water Services Coordinator to join the team.
You will be joining a growing team within a Design consultancy based in Sydney CBD.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing of industrial, commercial and residential developments and provide advice to assist with your planning.
- Master planning and overall development planning.
- Preparation and implementation of Flow Management and Flow Isolation for potable and waste water pipes.
- Attend site, client meetings and have accurate technical report writing skills
- Application of WSA codes in undertaking designs.
- Review/design documentation mark-ups and ensure that the drafted design is accurate.
- Manage client’s expectations and coordinate with internal external customers
You will need:
- Excellent knowledge of Austroads, Australian Standards & Council design standards
- Highly skilled and experienced in AutoCAD and preferably 12D
- Experience in design and drafting of Sydney Water’s assets
- Must be accredited with Sydney Water as a WSC
- Great understanding of Sydney Water’s Codes, Specifications, Policies and Guidelines
- Ability to determine requirements in planning stage for new developments
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working with Sydney Water as a Water Services Coordinator
- TAFE Certificate II in Engineering or equivalent
- The ability to work unsupervised and in a team
- Excellent communication skills including report writing
- Australian PR
About the client:
This organisation is a successful tier 2 Design company who are rapidly growing in Sydney as they have a great number of portfolio/ sites making. Our client has expressed a major interest for candidates who are wanting to progress and grow within the company long term
Benefits for you:
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package based from industry standard and skill sets, long term commitment and a high chance to grow within the company.
How to apply:
Please send an updated version of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chloe on (02) 8235 5645 for a confidential discussion.
***Note: Please note that due to the volume of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- NSW - Sydney
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Natural Resources and Water