- Full time with access to a fortnightly RDO
- $72K + Super
- Job Ref: 17913
Moreland City Council is located in the inner northern suburbs of Melbourne and is one of the most populous and culturally diverse municipalities. Located in Coburg, Moreland City Council is just 8km from the CBD and offers excellent public transport and cycling access for employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Moreland City Council is offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with a dynamic team to conduct inspections of Council civil infrastructure assets.
Key aspects of this role include inspections of civil infrastructure assets to meet the requirements of Council’s Road Management Plan and conduct inspections of vehicle crossings. In this role you must be committed to providing a high standard of customer service, complying with OHS requirements and be able to demonstrate your reliability and ability to work as part of a team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- Experience in either road maintenance or inspection and reporting on civil infrastructure assets;
- Ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team;
- Sound written and verbal communication skills to communicate with clients and stakeholders;
- Proficient in the use of computer/mobile based systems; and
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Fortnightly RDO
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of Work-life balance
- Employer-supported study assistance schemes
For further information please contact David Santha on 9240 1111
Applications close: Thursday 20th June 2019
Please note all applicants must apply online and no late applications will be accepted
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse.