- Paid weekly and on time
- Local government - Mandurah & Peel Area
- Commencing immediately
FlexiStaff Pty Ltd is a leading Australian owned and managed company specialising in all aspects of recruitment and labour hire.
Due to our continued growth and success we are looking for an experienced Parks and Gardens Coordinator to join a local government division located within the Mandurah and Peel area.
Working Monday - Friday the successful candidate will be responsible for day to day management and coordination of the maintenance staff and contractors.
Duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare, implement and monitor daily work schedules.
- Conduct performance appraisals
- Resources management
- Record keeping
- Manage all work site OHS requirements
- Implement continues improvement plans
- Current WA MR Class Drivers Licence
- Experience in quality control of parks and gardens maintenance
- Experience supervising, motivating and directing staff
- White card
- Must be computer literate with high standard of verbal and written communication
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in the role, please click APPLY NOW to send us an up to date resume, or for further information please contact FlexiStaff on 9592 7500.