The Linfox Fleet and Procurement Team requires a Finance Manager – Fleet and Procurement, to be based at head office in Essendon Fields. The Finance Manager leads a small team and is responsible for financial and management accounting for the Fleet and Procurement team.
Reporting to the General Manager – Finance & Commercial, key responsibilities include:
- Participating and committing to Safety Standards and COR requirements at all times
- Preparation of the monthly management reports and variation analysis
- Preparation of forecasting of annual operating and capital budgets
- Provision of relevant information supporting Linfox’s statutory reporting and taxation obligations
- Developing and distributing designated reports
- Establishing and maintaining internal controls
- Continuously improving business and administration processes to maximise efficiency and reduce risks
To be considered for this role, you should have:
- Bachelor of Business/Commerce (Accounting), CPA/CA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Financial Manager or similar role, ideally with exposure to Infrastructure/Fleet management
- Possess highly developed analytical and numeracy skills and advanced Microsoft Excel and SAP skills
- Responds positively to change, embracing and using new practices or values to accomplish goals and solve problems
- Sound written communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include a current Criminal History Check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
Linfox encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Come and be part of Linfox!
Linfox is Australia's largest privately-owned logistics company, rapidly expanding throughout Asia and New Zealand. We employ more than 24,000 people in 12 countries. At Linfox, the safety of our people, customers and the communities in which we operate is our number one priority. Our experienced Fleet team keep our vehicles well-maintained and performing safely and efficiently. They are supported by a team of professional fleet managers, each with extensive technical backgrounds.