Here at Linfox we believe together, anything is possible. Use sophisticated technology to deliver everyday essentials and natural resources for Australia’s biggest companies. Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence. Shape the future of logistics with industry leading innovations in safety, sustainability and efficiency. Create a career to be proud of. Expect all this and more when you join Linfox.
What does the job look like?
Linfox has forged an impressive reputation for our safety culture and performance. Reporting to a Senior Leadership Team Member, you’ll take charge of our internal and external voice, leading our corporate affairs activity within Australia and New Zealand. As a trusted advisor to our senior leaders, you will oversee communications activities to position the company; protect and enhance the reputation of the brand and provide a competitive edge. Key areas:
- Deliver effective internal and external communications campaigns
- Forge relationships with key stakeholders including the CEO, Executive Leadership Team and external stakeholders, including the media
- Manage a small team, demonstrating broad knowledge across corporate affairs and communications, with the ability to respond quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Draft content for multiple channels including publications, website, video scripts, media releases, tenders, position statements and company announcements
- Organise initiatives and plan events and occasional media conferences
Are you the one?
This 12-month contract is an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic, hands-on Corporate Affairs Manager to take responsibility for our external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on behalf of Linfox. You can demonstrate:
- Broad based exposure as a Corporate Affairs Manager or Communications professional
- Strong stakeholder engagement and influencing capabilities
- Exceptional written capabilities with extensive experience in copywriting and editing across multiple platforms
- Solutions focused with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Relevant degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing
Sound like you? Please click the apply button to submit your application and resume.
You will be required to meet Linfox's employment criteria which will include but not be limited to a criminal history check and full medical with a drug and alcohol test.
To find out more about opportunities at Linfox, visit www.linfox.com/careers