I am currently recruiting for multiple HSE Advisors / EHST Advisors for the worlds leading provider of drilling services, equipment and performance tooling across various mine sites in WA. The roles are being offered on a PERMANENT 8:6 roster - 12 hour days and day shift only!
If you are experienced, ready for a new challenge and want to work for one of the worlds best please read on and APPLY TODAY!
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide a high degree of safety and health support and advice to the operational departments with the overall implementation of safety systems, strategies & initiatives
- Provide facilitation, assistance and guidance in incident investigations, HSE meetings, safety inspections of equipment and work practices on the site
- Assist in maintaining the HSEQ and training management systems on site
- Participate in high level incident and accident investigations as required, including incident reports
- Ensure compliance with WHS regulations as well as company policies and procedures
- Safety and training administration, accurate data entry and record keeping
- Lead, facilitate and participate in risk management processes for various mine sites including St Ives, Cloudbreak, Nyidi, Hope Downs
- End of month reporting
- Assist in site Drug and Alcohol testing programs
Required skills and experience:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment - (Underground experience preferred)
- Certificate IV WHS / OHS or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar role preferably within an Underground environment
- Strong organisation and computer literacy
- Working knowledge of the mines safety inspection act
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in HSEQ management systems
- Qualification in incident investigation such as ICAM
- Current "C" Class Western Australian Drivers Licence or equivalent
- A 'can do' attitude with a strong desire to succeed in the role and a passion for health, safety, environment and community
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and engagement skills
On offer for the successful candidate:
- A permanent opportunity to truly advance your career
- Competitive remuneration negotiable for the right experience
- A truly inclusive, high functioning & supportive team environment
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Committed to working within a culture driven by safety and operating discipline, you will have strong teamwork and interpersonal skills. Coupled with a lifestyle balanced 8:6 roster, the role attracts a competitive remuneration package and is well supported by the executive management team to continue to drive the companies safety standards forward.
If you are an experienced HSET / EHST / HSE / HSEQ Advisor, are committed and passionate about your profession and want to work with the best - do not delay and APPLY TODAY as interviews are being coordinated immediately. If you would like to know more either apply online or call Anthony Marchesani on +61 408 09 09 32.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.