Calibre Group which includes Calibre, Diona Civil Engineering Contractors and G&S Engineering is a is diversified Professional Services, Construction and Maintenance specialist. With offices in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, we passionately provide innovative solutions to the construction, infrastructure and maintenance industries by working collaboratively and honestly with people and clients from diverse backgrounds. With numerous industry awards for design, innovation, safety and social responsibility, we are dedicated to creating positive change and improving the communities in which we live.
As a Water Engineer, you will be instrumental in the development of conceptual designs, water quality modelling, drainage, stormwater design, flood management, water sensitive urban design, stormwater harvesting and preparation of reports.
To be successful in this role, you will possess
- 5+ years’ experience in Water Resources Engineering ideally in the local VIC market
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- Be skilled in the use of RORB, HECRAS and TUFLOW and water quality modelling experience using MUSIC
- Be able to give and receive critical review of strategies, plans and designs in a supportive manner; and
- Possess strong communication and organisational skills with the ability to successfully liaise with clients, stakeholders and the public.
Our dynamic team is looking for an engineer who is driven not only by technical know-how, but also by the considerations of social impact that will be more effective in helping develop smarter and longer lasting solutions. You will be coached and supported in finding creative ways to minimise human impact on the environment and design solutions to help build a better world. Your personal input to the design process will be recognised, supported and rewarded - we will grow your brand and ours together.
As our most valuable asset, we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits, including ongoing professional development, on the job training, study support, leadership and management programs, competitive remuneration packages, generous employee referral incentives and a host of health and wellbeing benefits to help you thrive in our team.
To join the Calibre team APPLY NOW or contact Hayley Urriola on 07 3895 3444 for further information.