Electricians, Lineworkers & Dual Trades - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Then we have the role for you! We are looking for qualified Electricians, Lineworkers and Dual Trades to join our growing team. Working alongside a diverse team, we want go-getters, passionate about power and who care about driving positive safety behaviour every single day.
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing safe and reliable services to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) and surrounding region. We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future.
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering our community. At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our agreed culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful and positive. We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.
Evoenergy are currently looking for a passionate and motivated Electricians, Lineworkers and Dual Trades who are looking for a new challenge in a fast paced and evolving distribution network service provider.
You will be responsible for the general construction, maintenance and repair of Evoenergy’s Electricity Network. You will be required to respond to network faults and contribute to the delivery of planned work giving utmost regard to safety, quality, service delivery, cost and customer satisfaction.
- Electrician – Ongoing, full-time $79,044 + 15% superannuation
- Lineworkers – Ongoing, full-time. $79,044 + 15% superannuation
- Dual Trade Lineworker/Electrical Fitter – Ongoing, full-time. $94,971 + 15 % superannuation
What will you need:
- A Certificate III in Electrotechnology Electrician (Electrician), Certificate III in ESI - Distribution Overhead (Lineworker) or both to qualify for the Dual Trade position
- Equivalent work experience in field on construction and/or maintenance of network infrastructure
- A current General Construction Induction Card (White Card), Asbestos Awareness, High Risk License (EWP) and an ACT Drivers License.
- An outstanding attitude and willingness to work with a broad range of people across the business and our most importantly, our customers
- A focus on safety, and making sure you get yourself and others home safely each and every day
Our application process
You should apply through our online recruitment portal outlining the key skills and experiences that you can bring to this role.
If you have questions about the role, we encourage you to contact Courtney Wright, Talent Sourcing Advisor on 02 6248 3426 or email@example.com
Applications will close Tuesday 20th October 2020.
Why should you work for us?
We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Closing Date:
- 20 Oct 2020
- ACT - Greenway
- Work Type:
- Full Time