Program Delivery Lead - Services - [Archived Advertisement]
Evoenergy (View other jobs from this organisation)
Evoenergy has an exciting opportunity to onboard a customer-orientated and safety-focused Program Delivery Lead – Services, who will oversee and monitor the delivery of the Program of Work for the Customer Delivery Group within Evoenergy. The successful candidate will be accountable for the safe, effective, and efficient delivery of the Services portfolio, and coordination of relevant materials and resources required in the field.
Evoenergy is an electricity and gas distribution business that is committed to providing a safe and reliable energy service to the Australian Capital Territory (ACT). We have skilled teams of qualified professionals who are passionate about powering our community.
We believe in safety for our consumers and employees and by investing in our people, technology, and other innovations we strive to exceed our consumers’ needs now and into the future. We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires, because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans.
At Evoenergy, we live and breathe our culture behaviours of being honest, collaborative, flexible, respectful, and positive.
About this opportunity
Reporting to the Customer Technical Services Manager, you will manage the delivery of Evoenergy’s Program of Works relevant to Services (also referred to as Basic Connections). Using your analytical thinking and project management skills you will manage and ensure the delivery of works (scoping, tasks, and projects) are within budget and timeframes. There will be a strong focus on monitoring progress and promptly addressing any issues that arise and identifying opportunities for process and performance improvements.
- Manage the safe, effective, and efficient delivery of the customer connections relevant to Services to high quality standards, and coordinate relevant materials and resources required in the field.
- Provide visibility of works delivery and address issues and escalations effectively.
- Undertake required planning and coordination activities for works including:
- Engaging with external contractors involved in delivery of Evoenergy scope of works, and
- Customer notifications
- Deliver work according to NECF timelines.
- Regularly undertake site inspections.
- Provide input to Schedulers and collaborate effectively with other Program Delivery Leads.
- Certificate III in ESI – Power Systems Distribution Overhead, Certificate III in ESI – Power Systems Cable Jointing, Certificate III in Electro-technology, Craft Certificate or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in Services and electricity distribution.
- Minimum Certificate IV or Diploma in Front Line Management; or capacity and willingness to obtain within reasonable time.
- Strong knowledge of NECF obligations and how they affect Evoenergy.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and lead individuals and teams in technical areas.
- ACT Construction Occupation Licence – Electrical (Unrestricted) - preferred though not essential.
How to apply
You should apply through our Recruitment portal outlining the key skills and experiences that you can bring to this role by addressing the 'about you' statements in your cover letter.
Do you have questions about the role? You can contact Michael Lloyd – Customer Technical Services Manager on 0423 828 086 or via email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will close at 11.59pm on Sunday, the 5th of June 2022.
Why should you work for us?
We offer generous salary and benefits including competitive pay, subsidised gym memberships, leadership and professional development programs, staff rewards, recognition programs and much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who embraces and fosters a culture that supports diversity, inclusion, and respect, where people are empowered to fulfil their potential. We welcome people with diverse skills, experiences, perspectives and backgrounds, and encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people that identify as LGBTIQ+, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Closing Date:
- 12 Jun 2022
- ACT - Canberra
- Starting salary of $133,043 (as of July 1) + 15% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Analysis & Reporting