Customer Service Manager - [Archived Advertisement]
M & J Chickens LLP (View other jobs from this organisation)
M & J Chickens is looking for a Customer Service Manager to work at its headquarters in Marrickville, NSW.
We are a highly profitable manufacturer and distributor of raw and cooked chicken products to the Australian hospitality service industry. This is a family owned business which has, over the last 35 years, evolved to be one of the dominant and largest participants in our market segment.
With a very significant infrastructure involving six manufacturing facilities, more than 50 vehicles and a very large workforce, we deliver thousands of kilograms of product to hundreds of our customers across Australia daily.
The successful candidate will be paid a base annual salary plus superannuation of between $65,000 - $80,000 depending on their skills, qualifications and experience
This is a full-time position and the duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Quality Assurance manager and assisting in developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and the provision of goods and services.
- Ensuring operational efficiency and customer service best practice within the Sales Department
- Providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment of customer service representatives
- Carrying out training and managing, motivating and developing staff in providing customer services
- Ensuring that the team is developed so that customers receive quality service
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Planning and implementing after-sales services and ensuring customer feedback is actioned. Modify and improve sales and services provided and policies concerning same.
- Liaising with other Departments of the organization and possibly suppliers in order to identify and respond to customer expectations.
- Ensure that Occupational Health & Safety Regulations are followed. Any issues arising must be discussed with Line Management.
- Participate fully in HACCP meetings
- NSW - Marrickville
- Work Type:
- Full Time