Senior Electrician - Commissioning Project - [Archived Advertisement]
Wave International (View other jobs from this organisation)
Senior Electrician - Commissioning Project
Wave International is a resource development firm with 20 years of global experience in engineering, project delivery, project and asset management and provides project strategies and solutions across battery minerals, mineral sands, bulk commodities and more.
This Mineral Sands commissioning project is at a critical point of component install and testing, and requires a NSW Certified Electrical Supervisor to join the team. This role can be offered via Adelaide, Sydney, Mildura or within reasonable proximity.
Working within a well resourced, highly skilled project management team with proven results in delivering within-time project outcomes awaits a Senior Electrical Technician with an Instrumentation endorsement.
- Proactive and approachable leadership style, supporting the Lead Commissioning Engineer, Engineers and providing leadership to the Trades and "boots on ground" team
- Commitment to an 10/4 roster through to production, with some potential project management support thereafter
- Trade qualification, with proven commissioning / mining experience gained from the Mineral Resources sector
- Sound database / MS Office Skills to ensure communication between client and commissioning team is clear and concise
- Lead by example with respect to safety, ensuring the implemented protocols are respected and followed as per the safety plan & QA requirements
- Mineral Processing / Electrical System competencies are essential along with working within multidisciplinary teams to deliver projects safely and on time.
Please apply online, or for any questions, please direct inquiries to:
Manager - Recruitment & On-boarding
Wave International Pty Ltd
(08) 6204 0706
- Work Type:
- Full Time