- Full time with access to fortnightly RDO
- $64K + Super
- Job Ref: 18049
Moreland City Council is offering a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with a dynamic team conducting various road maintenance activities.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Key aspects of this role include maintenance activities such as repairs and make safes of Council's civil infrastructure assets . In this role you must be committed to providing a high standard of service, complying with OHS requirements and be able to demonstrate your reliability and ability to work as part of a team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS ROLE
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence with a minimum Heavy Rigid Truck Licence endorsement.
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Ability to assess and provide basic reporting on hazards.
- Ability to use small plant and hand tools
- Knowledge of Road Maintenance techniques
- Well-developed communication skills.
WHAT THIS ROLE CAN OFFER
- Extensive opportunities for training and career development
- Salary sacrifice options
- A real sense of work-life balance
For further information please contact David Santha on 8311 4345.
Applications close: 5pm, Wednesday, 16 October 2019
To apply and obtain a position description please visit our website
Please note all applicants must apply online and no late applications will be accepted.
Moreland City Council is proudly diverse and an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community, people with disability, and people from every culture, gender and sexuality identity, age and ethnic background. Moreland City Council is committed to being a Child Safe organisation and has zero tolerance for child abuse